Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snails see the benefits, The beauty in every inch






This is what I believe: choose to believe it or not.

Lately life has been an emotional roller-coaster and I've have felt like I'm running in an incredible rate Harry. I've learned that we have the free agency to choose what we do with our lives but we don't choose the consequences. And as much as it sucks that sometimes we don't have control of other peoples actions. Sometimes we wish things will happen a certain way. But we must accept other peoples free agency. Because that was a gift given to us from someone who loves all of us equally the same. And he told us to "Love one Another as I have loved you" And all we can do is do our best, the best way we know how. And of course we will make mistakes, I have had soooo many times in my life like "what the heck did I just do, crap" and of course they will hurt, esp. if they involve other people who you love. But thats life, you mess up. Everyone does. If we were all perfect we wouldn't be here. But there's someone who is and he knew that we would mess up. I'm sure it hurts, but he always finds the time to forgive. If were truly sorry and we don't ever want to do it again. Should we beat ourselves up because of it? I mean to a certain extent if we didn't feel bad of what we did we wouldn't be humbled so that we can grow and learn from it. But we shouldn't choose to dwell on it, we must move forward, forward with faith. If we do choose to dwell on it, it becomes all of what we think and we become slaves to it and then we feel even more lost and miserable then we were before and the cycle will just continue. But on the bright side if we choose not to dwell on it, and repent and move forward we are free. Free to think clearly, free to choose what is best for us, Free for the next incredibly cool opportunities that we will be blessed with.

Thanks to all the people that have help me learn this. Esp. The big man up stairs. and esp. to that special someone-I'm sorry and I hope we can still be friends. Because your AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

my tunes